IMPORTANT Upcoming Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tyler, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Tyler

Tyler Owner Owner Developer

Hey guys, I know it's been a bit now since I've posted anything here or updated the server, but I just wanted to let you guys know and sort of 'announce' what will be happening very very soon to the server.

As you may have seen, we now have a hub server and we are now using BungeeCord which will allow us to add more servers together to bring you more servers to play on. We currently only have a hub, and we had plans for a different game mode, but very soon, within the next week, we will be adding another Skyblock server, instead.

While we had plans for something different, we noticed there have been a lot of problems with our original Skyblock majorly being the economy. @Uploader and I, (well mostly him) have worked to fix the economy, and we have tested it a bit and think it is much better than before. We will be releasing this new 'revamped' Skyblock server separate from our current server on our network.

This means the current Skyblock server will not receive anymore support or updates or bug fixes (unless they are major). This new revamped server will get all the attention and support, we will be doing advertising shortly after we release it to help bring in new players, and hopefully we will get some of our old players back.

You will still be free to play our old Skyblock, it will stay on the network for awhile, but the new Skyblock will be different and have a full reset, other than your donator ranks.

Any player with the Youtuber rank from the old Skyblock will lose that rank on the new Skyblock, and will be required to re-apply, assuming you meet the requirements. We will also be introducing the Twitch rank, in case some of you may be Twitch streamers instead of Youtubers.

I believe that is all, when we release the new server in the next few days I'll be posting here again. I hope to see some of you back on the server soon.
  2. Quantum

Quantum Member

Yay! New updates can't wait
    Good Job Boss
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gamer8015

Gamer8015 New Member

Quick question, What if you stream on youtube?
  4. Tyler

Tyler Owner Owner Developer

Youtubers that stream or post videos would receive the Youtuber rank if they meet the requirements.