Reset Date (Sunday 7/16)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tyler, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Tyler

Tyler Owner Owner Developer

Hey guys, I have decided on a date of when I would like to do the reset, so this will be on Sunday, June 16th. That is two days away from the time of posting this.

There will be a few changes / fixes and a couple new features included, so you will have some cool stuff to look forward to. :)

To clarify on the reset, everything, islands, money, atoms, etc will be completely reset for all players. Everyone will start fresh. Donation ranks are kept, you will never lose your donation rank. The rewards based on your island level will be given out sometime during the day on Sunday, whether you are on or not you will still be given the reward, I will not be going through them until the afternoon on Sunday as I'd like to focus the morning after the reset to discover and fix any issues.

There will be a short maintenance at 6 AM EST on Sunday the 16th for me to apply the changes and do the reset.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reply below, PM me, or message me on Discord and I'll try my best to help you out.
  2. Quantum

Quantum Member

Nice job boss :p
  3. Armagedden

Armagedden Head Admin Head Admin

Nice job Tyler, hope to look forward working with the staff team after reset. Good luck everybody!
  4. Gamer8015

Gamer8015 New Member

Omg Reset is today! #EarlySquad