IMPORTANT Introduction + Application Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nick, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Nick

Nick New Member

Hey guys, my name is Nick (Ign: Psychotic) and I'm the new manager. I'm one of @Tyler's old friends, and I was recently hired to manage the server, the players, and the staff.

We've noticed that our player-base has gone down quite a bit, in an attempt to get more players, we are planning to release another server. I can't give you guys any information about the new server yet, but it's going to be great, and will definitely attract more players.

Application Changes,

Age Requirement

• Sorry to disappoint any of you, but the new minimum age to apply for staff is now 14. I highly doubt this will be lowered in the future. PLEASE do not apply if you're not 14 or above.
    New Application Questions
    • Personally, when reviewing the application as it is now, I see it as too easy. I added a few more questions to it, and I ask all players not to apply until it's updated.
    • The new questions are stated below:
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? (If so, explain what role you played, and what you learned from it)
    Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) (required)
    In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
    Is there anything else which you would like to add?

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this thread, and I will answer you.

I look forward to the future of Planet Realms, stay tuned for a lot to come, everybody.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Quantum

Quantum Member

Hello Nick,
    Welcome to Staff Team and Community, we are lucky to have someone like you to guide the server into greatness.
    Can't wait for the new updates and features coming with the server.
    Hope you have a good day :)

~ Quantum {Helper}
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Armagedden

Armagedden Head Admin Head Admin

Hello Nick,
    I'm glad we could have you join the staff team and help with the community in a whole. I cant wait
    to see how you handle the server at hand with Tyler. Have a good day and good luck.

~Armagedden